Add a splash of colour to your centre pieces, message in a bottle invitations, decorations on tables or the very popular sand ceremony with our hand dyed wedding sand. Select colours that match your colour scheme so everything looks coordinated or select colours that match the decor of your house where the finished item will sit.
- Place layers of coloured sand in a tealight holder then place the candle on top of the sand. It makes a simple yet elegant addition to your tables.
- If you are including children in the sand ceremony have them to pick their favourite colour to use!
- Not recommend for fish aquariums
- Manufactured in the USA using extra fine soft sand with a natural sparkle
- Sold in 1 lb bags - glass bottle not included
- Each bag contains 1 lb / 450 grams / 10 fl oz / 1.25 cups of sand aprox.
We have samples of all these colours at our showroom in Ingersoll, Ontario or call us if you need help selecting colours. We stock sand on site though can run out of certain colours. Call us to check stock of specific colours if you need the sand is less than two weeks.
Note: Colours shown may not always represent an identical colour match. Due to the hand-dyed nature of the sand, and monitor/device settings, hues may vary slightly from what is shown. If you're unsure of which colours to choose, please contact us and we can help. Substitutions may be made to ensure you receive colours as close to the sample images as possible. When ordering multiple bags of a single colour, it is advisable to mix the bags to blend the colours evenly.
The sand is a natural earth product therefore some colours will contain flecks of mica. Mica is a mirror-like fleck which reflects in light.
Consider choosing colour based on Birthstone colours.
January- Garnet Stone... Watermelon or Azalea sand
February- Amethyst...... Royal Purple or Lapis sand
March- Aquamarine....... Teal or Malibu sand
April- Diamond.......... White or Silver Shimmer sand
May- Emerald............ Emerald or Kelly sand
June- Pearl/Moonstone... Ice Blue or Silver Shimmer sand
July- Ruby.............. Ruby or Apple sand
August- Peridot......... Lime Green or Honeydew sand
September- Sapphire..... Cobalt or Marine sand
October- Opal/Tourmaline White or Pearl Pink sand
November- Topaz/Citrine. Pumpkin Spice or Gold Shimmer sand
December- Turquoise..... Oasis or Pool Blue sand